Resetting UWorld for non-6 month subscriptions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RapidReview

PGY-4
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a 2 month script + SAs and I realized you cannot reset the qbank unless you get at least a 6. For those trying to do UWorld x2, how are you going about it (for those that did not get a 6 month script)? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

We had a talk about this subject awhile ago (which, frankly, I'm too lazy to look for and link you to), and the consensus seemed to be that marking everything the first time through and, once you got all the way through, doing only marked questions and unmarking them as you go is the easiest way to go about it. Obviously, that has some drawbacks if you like to mark questions and go back to them, but that's nothing a pencil and paper can't fix. This idea got sprung on me a bit late, so I'm marking everything on my second pass in preparation for a third time through. Yes, really.

I just got a 2 month script + SAs and I realized you cannot reset the qbank unless you get at least a 6. For those trying to do UWorld x2, how are you going about it (for those that did not get a 6 month script)? Thanks.
i think you will have to just tick "all" or you can mark every every question and do "marked"

We had a talk about this subject awhile ago (which, frankly, I'm too lazy to look for and link you to), and the consensus seemed to be that marking everything the first time through and, once you got all the way through, doing only marked questions and unmarking them as you go is the easiest way to go about it. Obviously, that has some drawbacks if you like to mark questions and go back to them, but that's nothing a pencil and paper can't fix. This idea got sprung on me a bit late, so I'm marking everything on my second pass in preparation for a third time through. Yes, really.

thanks guys. 3 times? wow. i have 5 weeks starting off with 15 days of DIT, crunched some planned numbers and i think i can only get through about 3500 during board prep, so slightly under 2x uworld. best of luck.

/thread