Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psych2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI,
i have a couple of questions,
1)I have prepared a P.S which has total of 600 words and comes to a page long.Is this a good length or too small? :confused:
2)I know we need 4 weeks of psych for ILLINOIS.is it ok if i have 2 weeks in 3rd year and 2 weeks during my internship?
3)my school required 1 year internship after final year, prior to getting degree and we were paid a monthly stipend for this 1 year.Is that considered work experience or not?
THANKS AND :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

psych2006 said:
HI,
i have a couple of questions,
1)I have prepared a P.S which has total of 600 words and comes to a page long.Is this a good length or too small? :confused:
2)I know we need 4 weeks of psych for ILLINOIS.is it ok if i have 2 weeks in 3rd year and 2 weeks during my internship?
3)my school required 1 year internship after final year, prior to getting degree and we were paid a monthly stipend for this 1 year.Is that considered work experience or not?
THANKS AND :luck:

A page in length for a PS is the appropriate length; much longer and you risk people not reading it.

You will have to check with the state of Illinois (if this is a state requirement) or the program as to whether or not dividing your Psych rotations is acceptable.

If you are paid, it should be considered Work Experience.