• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

"resonance physician?"

TUNVMS1

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2007
Status (Visible)
Hello, So I was watching the news in Las Vegas, NV and they had these 2 women that ran an "ionic foot bath" place that supposedly cleared your body of toxins with a foot bath. The news investigators proved them totally wrong however, my problem with them is that neither of them even had an undergraduate degree and they both had name tags saying "CMT-RMT Resonance Physician". I'm sure this is illegal, isnt' it? Who can I report this to?

I hate it when people other than MD/DOs think they can call themselves physicians, especially people that have absolutely no education

McDoctor

Over One Billion Cured
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2006
McHospital
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Hello, So I was watching the news in Las Vegas, NV and they had these 2 women that ran an "ionic foot bath" place that supposedly cleared your body of toxins with a foot bath. The news investigators proved them totally wrong however, my problem with them is that neither of them even had an undergraduate degree and they both had name tags saying "CMT-RMT Resonance Physician". I'm sure this is illegal, isnt' it? Who can I report this to?

I hate it when people other than MD/DOs think they can call themselves physicians, especially people that have absolutely no education

You give these clowns to much credibility by reporting them or publicly denouncing them. When people are truly ill, when they have real and dire medical problems, for the most part they will come to you, the doctor, and not the foot bath people.

About the Ads

TUNVMS1

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2007
Status (Visible)
I give these people too much credibility? What about the news? What about the fact that people just let them walk around w/ physician on their coats? Yeah, Real smart McDonald. You must have a hard time getting off that high chair of yours. Idiots like you (mcdonald, mcdoctor, whatever) are the reason that these people think they can walk around w/ "physician" on their coats. THanks alot prick!

-D

Dr JPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2000
www.pcom.edu
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I give these people too much credibility? What about the news? What about the fact that people just let them walk around w/ physician on their coats? Yeah, Real smart McDonald. You must have a hard time getting off that high chair of yours. Idiots like you (mcdonald, mcdoctor, whatever) are the reason that these people think they can walk around w/ "physician" on their coats. THanks alot prick!

-D

Yellow card for you.

Do it again and youre gone.

:thumbup:

cyclohexanol

No, no. Doggie afuera.
15+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2005
Snowed In
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician

-D

1 vote for "most unexpected reaction" of 2007

McDoctor

Over One Billion Cured
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2006
McHospital
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician

-D

:laugh: WTF??

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.