"resonance physician?"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TUNVMS1

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, So I was watching the news in Las Vegas, NV and they had these 2 women that ran an "ionic foot bath" place that supposedly cleared your body of toxins with a foot bath. The news investigators proved them totally wrong however, my problem with them is that neither of them even had an undergraduate degree and they both had name tags saying "CMT-RMT Resonance Physician". I'm sure this is illegal, isnt' it? Who can I report this to?

I hate it when people other than MD/DOs think they can call themselves physicians, especially people that have absolutely no education

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, So I was watching the news in Las Vegas, NV and they had these 2 women that ran an "ionic foot bath" place that supposedly cleared your body of toxins with a foot bath. The news investigators proved them totally wrong however, my problem with them is that neither of them even had an undergraduate degree and they both had name tags saying "CMT-RMT Resonance Physician". I'm sure this is illegal, isnt' it? Who can I report this to?

I hate it when people other than MD/DOs think they can call themselves physicians, especially people that have absolutely no education

You give these clowns to much credibility by reporting them or publicly denouncing them. When people are truly ill, when they have real and dire medical problems, for the most part they will come to you, the doctor, and not the foot bath people.

Members don't see this ad :)
I give these people too much credibility? What about the news? What about the fact that people just let them walk around w/ physician on their coats? Yeah, Real smart McDonald. You must have a hard time getting off that high chair of yours. Idiots like you (mcdonald, mcdoctor, whatever) are the reason that these people think they can walk around w/ "physician" on their coats. THanks alot prick!

-D

I give these people too much credibility? What about the news? What about the fact that people just let them walk around w/ physician on their coats? Yeah, Real smart McDonald. You must have a hard time getting off that high chair of yours. Idiots like you (mcdonald, mcdoctor, whatever) are the reason that these people think they can walk around w/ "physician" on their coats. THanks alot prick!

-D

Yellow card for you.

Do it again and youre gone.

:thumbup:

-D

1 vote for "most unexpected reaction" of 2007

OP -- I totally watched the same report! They did an update and reported that the lady had said that "Physician" was her nickname -- haha.. what a crock of s*#!

-D

:laugh: WTF??

:smuggrin: Yikes! Nothing like some good ol' fashioned stressed out righteous medical student drama to entertain the masses.