Resources for active research questionnaires/interview guides?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gohogwild

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there! I am looking for a resource that compiles the active and valid questionnaires/interview guides for research.

I know this is a vague description, but my professor who's overlooking my (independent) research (he's a busy dude) did not recommended creating my own questionnaire/interview guide for my (qualitative, undergrad) research project. I am trying to find tools that are both active and pertinent for my pretty highly specific population (people who care for, and live with, those with intellectual disabilities (specifically, within an intentional communities)).

He recommended "Test Collective @ ETS" which I either could not access or could not find and the Mental Measurement Yearbook which is $210 (ouch!).

Does anyone have any leads?

If this is too vague and I am doomed feel free to ignore this lol. Also, thanks in advance for your help :)

Members don't see this ad.

Your university should hopefully have access to the PsychTESTs database through your library. You will have to figure out the validity of these tools separately.

Perhaps you could be more specific about the kind of measures you need. You only say that its pertinent to ID but not what you are measuring. If you state the construct/variable you are trying to assess, others may be able to provide more direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
+1 to Psychtests

The mental measurements yearbook might also be a good resource. There is another I can't recall the name of but i'll edit and add in a day or two when i get into the lab. Some of this depends on what you're measuring really, so as DD said, if you are more specific it may be easy to direct to better answers.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Your university should hopefully have access to the PsychTESTs database through your library. You will have to figure out the validity of these tools separately.

Perhaps you could be more specific about the kind of measures you need. You only say that its pertinent to ID but not what you are measuring. If you state the construct/variable you are trying to assess, others may be able to provide more direction.
Thank you I really appreciate that!

+1 to Psychtests

The mental measurements yearbook might also be a good resource. There is another I can't recall the name of but i'll edit and add in a day or two when i get into the lab. Some of this depends on what you're measuring really, so as DD said, if you are more specific it may be easy to direct to better answers.
Thanks so much :)