Resources on Reading EEGs

Started by Alucard6
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Alucard6

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I am currently an undergraduate student starting to work with EEGs and was hoping to find a good resource to learn about interpreting the patterns involved.

I am a visual learner, so videos will help me the best, but if that is not available I was hoping for a good book to read to help me in understanding how the graphs work. Thanks in advanced!
 
Hey I am currently an undergraduate student starting to work with EEGs and was hoping to find a good resource to learn about interpreting the patterns involved.

I am a visual learner, so videos will help me the best, but if that is not available I was hoping for a good book to read to help me in understanding how the graphs work. Thanks in advanced!

Fisch & Spehlmann's "EEG Primer" book is a good start.

Also Blume's "Atlas of Adult Electroencephalography"

I'm not familiar with it first hand but the "Johns Hopkins Atlas of Digital EEG" might be a good interactive video-type resource.
 
Fisch & Spehlmann's "EEG Primer" book is a good start.

Also Blume's "Atlas of Adult Electroencephalography"

I'm not familiar with it first hand but the "Johns Hopkins Atlas of Digital EEG" might be a good interactive video-type resource.

Awesome great. Thanks a lot for the replies!