• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hey guys,

For those of you who interviewed at Chicago Med late January or soon thereafter, have you heard anything from the school? I am anxiously awaiting their decision and have not heard anything.

Thanks... Good luck to you!

btchance

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2003
right here
Status (Visible)
I interviewed there the last week of January, and heard back about three weeks ago. You can call them and ask about the status of your application. That's what I did, and they told me that I got in over the phone, and later sent me a letter. If you get in are you going? I'm not sure, since I've gotten into a couple of other schools, although I really liked CMS.

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hi there,

I also interviewed at the end of January and have not heard anything. I was hoping to wait for the letter though... I am too nervous about calling... Do you think it may be a bad sign that I did not receive anything?

btchance

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2003
right here
Status (Visible)
When I interviewed there, they said that they did not always make it through all of the applications during each round, so it's probably not a bad sign. Calling them will let you know if this is the case. (and they are really laid back about having them call you) Good luck!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.