Response from Chicago Med?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey guys,

For those of you who interviewed at Chicago Med late January or soon thereafter, have you heard anything from the school? I am anxiously awaiting their decision and have not heard anything.

Thanks... Good luck to you!

btchance

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed there the last week of January, and heard back about three weeks ago. You can call them and ask about the status of your application. That's what I did, and they told me that I got in over the phone, and later sent me a letter. If you get in are you going? I'm not sure, since I've gotten into a couple of other schools, although I really liked CMS.

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I also interviewed at the end of January and have not heard anything. I was hoping to wait for the letter though... I am too nervous about calling... Do you think it may be a bad sign that I did not receive anything?

btchance

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I interviewed there, they said that they did not always make it through all of the applications during each round, so it's probably not a bad sign. Calling them will let you know if this is the case. (and they are really laid back about having them call you) Good luck!