Results for 2014 Written Boards - When?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Uh oh...I haven't gotten any email at all :(
I haven't either =( did you find yours? Did they only e-mail those who passed? *sigh*

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't either =( did you find yours? Did they only e-mail those who passed? *sigh*

Did you take the advanced or basic? I don't think the basic's results are out yet. Otherwise check your spam folder.

Did you take the advanced or basic? I don't think the basic's results are out yet. Otherwise check your spam folder.

I took the Advanced Part I for Board Certification. I checked my SPAM and filters, but found nothing. ABA says they have the right e-mail address. I've send a request for them to resend the e-mail. Now waiting, waiting, waiting =(

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the Advanced Part I for Board Certification. I checked my SPAM and filters, but found nothing. ABA says they have the right e-mail address. I've send a request for them to resend the e-mail. Now waiting, waiting, waiting =(
Good luck. Hope everything works out. When you called, did they say if failed candidates received an email? Just hoping against hope .

Last edited:

I haven't gotten an email. The IT people at my place were even nice enough to go through the server logs to make sure that it didn't get bounced. I'm sure hoping they didn't just email the passes. But, someone on this thread said one of their friends didn't pass, and he must have found out somehow, so...

Good luck. Hope everything works out. When you called, did they say if failed candidates received an email? Just hoping against hope .

I had not thought to ask that question when I spoke to the ABA representative. She just verified my e-mail, said I should have received an e-mail with my result, and recommended that I use their "contact us" page to request a resend (which I have). Hopefully their new portal will be up soon and will have my result.