Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been looking for a pharmacy tech job and a local chain of grocery stores with pharmacies has listing for a few positions. They request you send a resume to them via email. I am in my first year of pre pharmacy at a local community college and do not know what to put on it. I think when i go to write one up it is going to be very bare.
Does anyone have any advice on what to list? I have not started any volunteer work or EC's. I work at a fast food restaurant for 2 year in high school and I am currently a sales associate / merchandiser at a motorcycle gear retail store.
What could i list and what kind of information about it should I list? I was thinking jobs and some responsibilities of them, mostly my current job.
Would it be a bad idea to send one that is about .5-.75 of a page long? I am thinking they just want a resume because they do not have a application for the position and it is a way to get contact information mostly for an interview.
Any advice would be great. thanks
Edit: I am going to start studying for the PTCB exam so I am thinking i can put that I am planning on taking in the near future.
Does anyone have any advice on what to list? I have not started any volunteer work or EC's. I work at a fast food restaurant for 2 year in high school and I am currently a sales associate / merchandiser at a motorcycle gear retail store.
What could i list and what kind of information about it should I list? I was thinking jobs and some responsibilities of them, mostly my current job.
Would it be a bad idea to send one that is about .5-.75 of a page long? I am thinking they just want a resume because they do not have a application for the position and it is a way to get contact information mostly for an interview.
Any advice would be great. thanks
Edit: I am going to start studying for the PTCB exam so I am thinking i can put that I am planning on taking in the near future.