Resume for Shadowing

Started by ttwil117
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ttwil117

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
So a doctor I am going to shadow in the near future wants me to submit a resume. This is new to me, as none of the other doctors I've shadowed before have required one, so I was wondering what to include on it. I know what traditionally goes on a resume (work experience, hobbies or interests, etc) so is the resume the doctor is requesting just a normal resume, or is there more I should include?
Thank you!
 
You often include a letter of intent at the beginning of a resume for a specific job. Couldn't hurt to add a paragraph explaining why you want to shadow him and what you hope to get out of it. Don't see what else could be included, it's just a resume. Make sure your academic accomplishments are on it as well if they aren't already (scholarships, educational history)