Resumes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mass

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Trying to write my first resume. Really struggling, any idea where I can find some pharmacy templates?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
haha.

there are several books from ASHP that can help you put together your resume/CV. Do they not work on these with you in school?

haha.

there are several books from ASHP that can help you put together your resume/CV. Do they not work on these with you in school?

Do Brits subscribe to ASHP?? :smuggrin:

Lol...wedourresme.com? That one's my fave. But you should've linked them up to something clever! :p

OP: start with Education, Professional Experience, Pharmacy Practice Experience Rotations, Publications, Certificates and Licenses, Professional Memberships, Leadership Positions, Awards and Honors, Meetings Attended, References...and take it from there.

Lol...wedourresme.com? That one's my fave. But you should've linked them up to something clever! :p

OP: start with Education, Professional Experience, Pharmacy Practice Experience Rotations, Publications, Certificates and Licenses, Professional Memberships, Leadership Positions, Awards and Honors, Meetings Attended, References...and take it from there.

If you need a proof reader, suggestions, PM me. Good luck.

Just write down that you will do whatever management asks without question or complaint. Someone will hire you.