retail chain to grocery chain (need honest advice)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyxisdust

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
need some advice here quick. i've been working for a chain pharmacy for a few years now. My store closed about a year ago and i've been floating in a new district for a year and 2 months. I like floating but I HATE the location I float in. I may have an opportunity to move to a grocery chain now (Weis) in a great area (area of my dreams). Also I would have my own location instead of floating.
I know that retail is pretty much going down the tubes right now but my applications to hospitals have been ignored for the most part. I am desperate to move out of my current location but I don't know if I am making a mistake in making this switch.
Any advice...anyone???

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The grass may be slightly less parched on the other side. Do it just for health/peace of mind reasons.

Wonder when the next round of chain pharmacy closures will hit. Even Raley's (private supermarket chain in northern California) didn't close all their stores in 2019, only slow/bad locations. Stater Bros I recall (another private chain in CA). Retail pharmacy circling the drain but rather slowly. Need a better fire accelerant.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.