Retail Pharmacists: What is your weekly schedule?

Started by STAR3URY
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

STAR3URY

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to redesign the schedule in my store with my partner (just 2 pharmacists) we each work 83 hours bi weekly. Right now my schedule is:

Week 1:
Monday
Tuesday
Friday
Sat
Sun

Week 2:
Wednesday
Thursday

I want to redesign the schedule so that I have 1 or 2 standard days off every week. How do you guys have it?
 
I feel like we just had this thread recently...

Anyway, I worked it out so it's every basically you work every other day during the week, and every other Fri-Sat-Sun, so you work one weekend, then get a 3 day weekend next week. Also nice because any time you take a day off, you have either a 3-5 day off stretch automatically.

But if you want a fixed day, just pick one day for each of you, and keep the rest the same. Obviously no fair for Mondays, because the other person could get a 4 day weekend, and Mondays are the busy day anyway. So how about....

Week 1:
Monday
Wednesday (fixed day)
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Week 2:
Wednesday (fixed day)
Thursday

And your partner does
Week 1:
Tuesday (fixed day)
Thursday

Week2:
Monday
Tuesday (fixed day)
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
 
Week 1: Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun 8 nights overnights at a chain 90 hours
Week 2: Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat 5 days at an independent 40 hours
Party every other Saturday night until 7 in the morning.

Eat Sleep Work Rave Repeat and will do it until I burn out
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probably none. Only reason to do something like this would be for money.

Yea the only motivation is money. It's easy money right now, and I'm young and very healthy. Why not? In my opinion, doing this now will let me retire earlier, and live more comfortably 10 years down the line.