1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Retaining what you learned

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by You, Aug 8, 2006.

1. You

You Carpe Diem!
    5+ Year Member

How do you guys retain what you learned on those questions that you missed? Do you read it again every day or make notes somewhere and re test them sometime later or within several hours?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. allstardentist

allstardentist All-Star
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    After each practice I write down the questions i missed or even the ones i got right but i wasnt 100% sure.Then I go over them right after the test. And then after a couple of days, I go over those questions again. If i dont remember some of them, I write THOSE questions down. And do the same. Of course, you should understand the underlying concepts so you are able to do similiar problems of the same concept.

4. You

You Carpe Diem!
    5+ Year Member

I see. You do them again, TIME or UNTIME?

5. allstardentist

allstardentist All-Star
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    well i do only the ones i get wrong.. so i dont time them