Retake prerequisite or take new courses?

Started by Sydneyfe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sydneyfe

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My cumulative GPA is 2.9 right now and I have one more quarter to go before I apply pharmacy school.

I have a few prerequisite classes below 2.5. For the coming quarter, should I retake those low-grade courses or take some new easy-A courses?

Thanks a lot!
 
Last edited:
My cumulative GPA is 2.9 right now and I have one more quarter to go before I apply pharmacy school.

I have a few prerequisite classes below 2.5. For the coming quarter, should I retake those low-grade courses or take some new easy-A courses?

Thanks a lot!

From my experience, If I didn't do well in a pre req course, I would retake it one at a time. I retook one pre req class and took a lot of easy A courses and it boost my GPA enormously. Good luck.