retake- yay or nay? 07.27.16

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RaeLT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just finished my DAT today and I don't know how to feel about my scores.
Here's my Breakdown, in order of how the test went:

Bio - 20
GC - 21
OC - 20
PAT - 19
RC- 17
QR - 16
TS - 20
AA-19

I guess after my 30 min break, I just dropped the ball and got a 17 in RC and 16 in QR! I'm not sure if I should retake or not.. That 16 is killer and really bums me out!

My sGPA: 3.10 and my cGPA: 3.30 and I had 2 research positions and held many leadership positions and ECs!

Also, my QR was so low because I ran out of time half way through! Guessed on more than half :(

But my science scores were thanks to The DAT destroyer and Chad's Videos! :) if I went through those questions 2 more times I woulda done better!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! Just finished my DAT today and I don't know how to feel about my scores.
Here's my Breakdown, in order of how the test went:

Bio - 20
GC - 21
OC - 20
PAT - 19
RC- 17
QR - 16
TS - 20
AA-19

I guess after my 30 min break, I just dropped the ball and got a 17 in RC and 16 in QR! I'm not sure if I should retake or not.. That 16 is killer and really bums me out!

My sGPA: 3.10 and my cGPA: 3.30 and I had 2 research positions and held many leadership positions and ECs!

Also, my QR was so low because I ran out of time half way through! Guessed on more than half :(

But my science scores were thanks to The DAT destroyer and Chad's Videos! :) if I went through those questions 2 more times I woulda done better!

How many schools are you planning on applying? I think that these scores are pretty good and honestly no one really cares about QR THAT much

How many schools are you planning on applying? I think that these scores are pretty good and honestly no one really cares about QR THAT much

I haven't taken anatomy or Physio, so all the schools that have that as a pre-req are a no go. But I'm applying to ~10 schools! And lol hopefully they don't care that much! :(

I also took my DAT today what is up with the influx of people! My stats are kinda similar to you otherwise. I'm so sorry to hear about RC and QR... :(. I was feeling kind of tired but ate a ton of candy during the 30 min break and now I'm starting to feel some of the effects of the sugar crash haha!

I also took my DAT today what is up with the influx of people! My stats are kinda similar to you otherwise. I'm so sorry to hear about RC and QR... :(. I was feeling kind of tired but ate a ton of candy during the 30 min break and now I'm starting to feel some of the effects of the sugar crash haha!

I saw your thread! Your scores are great! Congrats on the revenge! I shoulda loaded up on sugar during my break to push me through my last half lol! Hope you rest well!

Reactions: 1 user