retake- yay or nay? 07.27.16

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RaeLT

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! Just finished my DAT today and I don't know how to feel about my scores.
Here's my Breakdown, in order of how the test went:

Bio - 20
GC - 21
OC - 20
PAT - 19
RC- 17
QR - 16
TS - 20
AA-19

I guess after my 30 min break, I just dropped the ball and got a 17 in RC and 16 in QR! I'm not sure if I should retake or not.. That 16 is killer and really bums me out!

My sGPA: 3.10 and my cGPA: 3.30 and I had 2 research positions and held many leadership positions and ECs!

Also, my QR was so low because I ran out of time half way through! Guessed on more than half 🙁

But my science scores were thanks to The DAT destroyer and Chad's Videos! 🙂 if I went through those questions 2 more times I woulda done better!
 
Hey guys! Just finished my DAT today and I don't know how to feel about my scores.
Here's my Breakdown, in order of how the test went:

Bio - 20
GC - 21
OC - 20
PAT - 19
RC- 17
QR - 16
TS - 20
AA-19

I guess after my 30 min break, I just dropped the ball and got a 17 in RC and 16 in QR! I'm not sure if I should retake or not.. That 16 is killer and really bums me out!

My sGPA: 3.10 and my cGPA: 3.30 and I had 2 research positions and held many leadership positions and ECs!

Also, my QR was so low because I ran out of time half way through! Guessed on more than half 🙁

But my science scores were thanks to The DAT destroyer and Chad's Videos! 🙂 if I went through those questions 2 more times I woulda done better!

How many schools are you planning on applying? I think that these scores are pretty good and honestly no one really cares about QR THAT much
 
How many schools are you planning on applying? I think that these scores are pretty good and honestly no one really cares about QR THAT much

I haven't taken anatomy or Physio, so all the schools that have that as a pre-req are a no go. But I'm applying to ~10 schools! And lol hopefully they don't care that much! 🙁
 
I also took my DAT today what is up with the influx of people! My stats are kinda similar to you otherwise. I'm so sorry to hear about RC and QR... 🙁. I was feeling kind of tired but ate a ton of candy during the 30 min break and now I'm starting to feel some of the effects of the sugar crash haha!
 
I also took my DAT today what is up with the influx of people! My stats are kinda similar to you otherwise. I'm so sorry to hear about RC and QR... 🙁. I was feeling kind of tired but ate a ton of candy during the 30 min break and now I'm starting to feel some of the effects of the sugar crash haha!

I saw your thread! Your scores are great! Congrats on the revenge! I shoulda loaded up on sugar during my break to push me through my last half lol! Hope you rest well!