1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Retakers t hat took paper test for the first time but took the CBT?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by sotired, Mar 2, 2007.

1. sotired

sotired sotired
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Just wondering what your thoughts were after taking both forms. what did you find easier/harder on the cbt? Also, how did you prepare?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. wisguy

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Harder: Eyestrain. Monitors were ancient and not properly configured at my site. Also, I feel like you need to know the material better in order to nail it - 1 bad passage can rock you. Be on the look out for glitches.

Easier: Less fatigue. Make sure you bring a snack and take your full breaks.

Prep: I used pretty much only the ek subject books. I took the Kaplan and TPR free online diagnostics in CBT format. I did amcas 3r, 8, 9, 10, the latter three are cbt as well.