retaking myth fromm 2010 onwards?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmalikhan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey m extremely worried about it, thT one cant retake part 1, if you have scored passing marks, is it true? That if u have passed by 70% and no school is accepting you. so you'll say babye to dds than. Am i getting it corectly.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey m extremely worried about it, thT one cant retake part 1, if you have scored passing marks, is it true? That if u have passed by 70% and no school is accepting you. so you'll say babye to dds than. Am i getting it corectly.

basically putting u have it right , if u get 75% then you cant retake the exam but if god forbid you r in such a situation u can put other things like lots of research,may b a masters etc plus excellant clinical skills to make ur application look good. A low score will make the whole process tougher but its not like the end of the road, u will have other options . There is a huge example of Nile BDS on sdn he had very low scores i duno how much.. but through persisitence he was able to go thru . And on the other hand since now you knw there will b no second chances u can study very hard without leaving nething and take the test only when u r 100% sure of urself. I know at this point this sounds unfair but its just like what doctors have to face in USMLE once u get 75 u cant retake for seven yrs.

I totally agree with acrilc...As such all are in the same boat and i think overall scores for part 1 will drop..