Do I have to Retake TOEFL?

Started by Zizuzizu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zizuzizu

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took TOEFL two years back when I applied for Masters degree in the US. TOEFL scores are valid for only 2 years, and now my scores have expired. As I am planning to apply for dental school would I have to retake TOEFL or would my masters degree would suffice for the TOEFL requirement to be waived?
 
I took TOEFL two years back when I applied for Masters degree in the US. TOEFL scores are valid for only 2 years, and now my scores have expired. As I am planning to apply for dental school would I have to retake TOEFL or would my masters degree would suffice for the TOEFL requirement to be waived?
Yes, you should. The sooner the better. Some programs may do an exception if you talk to the Director itself. But again, you should retake it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad