Retaking pre-reqs at a CC post graduation?

Started by az43
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

az43

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a Community College transfer student attending a UC School. My overall GPA from CC is a 3.3 (92 semester units). I'm a physiology major and have a 3.89 overall gpa at a UC. I'm am doing research and clinical work. Have earned A's in all my Upper div courses

I was working 30-35 hrs/week throughout my CC years. I earned B's in lots of "easy GE's"band got C's in pre reqs. got a C's in gen chem2, bio2, phys1, and ochem 2.

I was wondering if I should retake genchem at UC (I would have to retake quarters 2 & 3 of gchem) as well as ochem2, phys1, and ochem2 at a CC after graduation? Or will med schools think In taking the "easy route" by taking CC classes?