retention rates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrePharm1980

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how much of your pre-pharmacy stuff do you guys still remember? For example, I've gotten an A on an organic chemistry test, but if I look at the test 3 months later and take it again, I doubt I will still score an A. Sure I know the basics, like what a nucleophile and electrophile is, but I don't remember most of the specifics, like given certain regeants what the product will be.

How important do you think retaining information learned in pre-pharm courses is?

Members don't see this ad.

You remember the big picture but detailed stuff i think not everyone would remember. Same with me I remember the important stuff but tell me to do a reaction right now and give the product i probly won't get the product right but will try my best to remember what does what. Like with every class i think when you take it they will give u a lil review on how stuff work or say this is important look it up and know how it works.

UF College of Pharmacy 2011