Retesting for MD MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopelessrx

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I haven't gotten my eligibility for the MD MPJE retake granted yet. I know there is a 30 day wait period for retakes, but does that include waiting for eligibility to be granted? I thought it was just the ATT. Should I call NABP or the board?
 
You should call the BOP for your state. I had to call four times for them to give me my ATT, and it was several days after the 30 day mark when I finally got it. As long as you bought the eligibility through NABP, the BOP will grant you your ATT.