Retired Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TXneuronerd15

Reaction score
As I begin to study for the EPPP again, I can’t help but wonder why should we study retired questions? Doesn’t that make them current and not retired? About what %age on a typical eppp exam(actual) has “retired questions”?

Members don't see this ad.

I imagine 0% of the exam has retired questions, by definition. However, they are pretty close in topic and style and probably the best we're going to get.

I guess I'm not really sure why we are asking? If they gave out lists of actual questions, it would certainly be a better idea to study those. It would also be an exam most 8 year olds could pass ...

I found that studying and reviewing "retired questions" was definitely one of the most helpful resources (maybe even more so than the practice exams that were part of my AATBS package). Obviously, the questions are not the same and there is 0% overlap but it is the closest you will get to understanding how the questions will be phrased and the level of detail that they are looking for. I wouldn't recommend not including that in your studies.