• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

relentless11

Going broke and loving it
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 30, 2001
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi there,

I'm planning worse case scenario here, but i'm just wondering if I don't get in after applying this year, is it bad to reuse 1-2 letters of rec out of say 5-6?

I have 2 letters of recs that are pretty good, and speak of things I did earlier in my undergraduate career, and are also very strong.

I understand that if one reapplies, you would want to show recent stuff since the last cycle. Which also includes what i did the past year, like classes, EC's.

Thoughts?

Mr Reddly

Snowglobe!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2004
Still trying
Visit site
Status
I reused my school ones. I didn't have new classes soooo.... My school told me I should get the profs to rewrite them so the schools saw new dates on them instead of seeing that they were 5 years old.

About the Ads