Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've left out all the weird calculations that happen with game mechanics since we don't know what they all are yet, so don't get too excited :laugh:

Don’t worry I will do all of the weird calculations if kept alive!!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Official "My, How the Tables Have Turned" D1 Lynch Tally

Barks (2)
- Coop, Cubs
Pips (1) - WZ
Cubs () -
MPM (1) - Miz
Miz (1) - Grebes
Allieh (1) - Pips

Voting: 6/19
Lynch Deadline: 6/22 at 10 PM Eastern (~24.5 hrs)

1561139571238-png.268561

About math stuff? For sure

Maybe I am just banking on all vet students being bad at maths, and y’all taking my word on it. I know ziggy is bad at math, she has calculated endgame wrong many a times ;)

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe I am just banking on all vet students being bad at maths, and y’all taking my word on it. I know ziggy is bad at math, she has calculated endgame wrong many a times ;)
What purpose would it serve to lie about something like that intentionally, especially in this game?

You forget who you're talking to. There's always a reason to lie.
I haven't forgotten. I just don't actually see any utility in it for either affiliation unless he's trying to pull some reverse psychology ****, and that doesn't really make sense to me either

Also, historically he has not lied about that particular kind of thing as either affiliation, so I don't really buy the bluff in the first place

Well there isn't a No Lynch option, right? So MyLo doesn't exist. LyLo just means one wolf left. I think.
Gross an extended lylo. Theoretically lylo could last several days :( Ew

Gross an extended lylo. Theoretically lylo could last several days :( Ew
Well, LyLo can last several days in a normal game too, just depends on how many wolves there are. In this case it'll depend on how many villagers there are.

I haven't forgotten. I just don't actually see any utility in it for either affiliation unless he's trying to pull some reverse psychology ****, and that doesn't really make sense to me either

Also, historically he has not lied about that particular kind of thing as either affiliation, so I don't really buy the bluff in the first place
I'm still trying to figure out whether he wants to die or not so :shrug:

Reactions: 1 user
So if you’re a wolf you want to be lynched
If you’re a villager you also want to be lynched/night killed
So villagers want to vote to lynch villagers and keep wolves alive
Is this right?

So if you’re a wolf you want to be lynched
If you’re a villager you also want to be lynched/night killed
So villagers want to vote to lynch villagers and keep wolves alive
Is this right?

80% but think more outside the box on this. Remember that only one wolf needs to be known for village to win

I would like to avoid a 1:1 scenario if it can be help though. That thought makes me super nervous and anxious about “what ifs” for that scenario.... more “what ifs” than ww normally does.
Especially since we don’t know how many wws there are. I’m thinking this is a safe place to lynch.

Lynch sporty

So I couldn't figure out why I couldn't see the game thread and was very confused by my PMs.

I forgot that I blocked AM lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I would like to avoid a 1:1 scenario if it can be help though. That thought makes me super nervous and anxious about “what ifs” for that scenario.... more “what ifs” than ww normally does.
Especially since we don’t know how many wws there are. I’m thinking this is a safe place to lynch.

Lynch sporty
Lynch sporty

Seems village to me.
What's got y'all reading sport sport village?

I really don't care, you're going to end up on my list of people with intolerably bad logic on my ignore list at this rate, which is really making playing WW interesting

Who peed in your wheaties this morning?

Do I have intolerably bad logic?

Lynch MJ

This feels so wrong because ilu, but you also sound Village.
Because I used the internet proper "PMs" instead of PM to describe my inbox? One does not "slide into my DM," you "slide into my DMs." Inboxes are always plural, this is basic internet grammar 101

And you know I'm just grumpy because I'm not doing so well in the real world so my tolerance for nonsense is basically zero

It was me. My bladder does what it wants, sorry :(

I mean, bladder may do what it wants, but there is also some degree of errr... aim and purpose that would be associated with peeing in said wheaties

Do I have intolerably bad logic?

Lynch MJ

This feels so wrong because ilu, but you also sound Village.

I am also pretty sure MJ does not realize this is a reverse logic game where you want to be lynched if you are village

Because I used the internet proper "PMs" instead of PM to describe my inbox? One does not "slide into my DM," you "slide into my DMs." Inboxes are always plural, this is basic internet grammar 101

And you know I'm just grumpy because I'm not doing so well in the real world so my tolerance for nonsense is basically zero
Since you put nav on ignore and he mentioned it, I’m checking: you know that the game is backwards and you want to lynch village, right?