Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think you're missing the sarcasm in Mel's response that you quoted from spec chat lol
I'm clearly missing something as this makes no sense. Looks like he said the game would've been broken d1 due to MJs comment, unless they allowed you to kill mj, which they did. Dunno imma just stop commenting because something is just not adding up for me lol :shrug:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm clearly missing something as this makes no sense. Looks like he said the game would've been broken d1 due to MJs comment, unless they allowed you to kill mj, which they did. Dunno imma just stop commenting because something is just not adding up for me lol :shrug:
His response was a sarcastic yes to your question. Because just allowing me to kill MJ because he messed up would have been game breaking. We didn't get the upgrade until much later after MJ's thing, and it was not guaranteed (I asked after I died, it was a 1/6 shot).

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
sorry sorry. i'm just really hyped and thrilled wolves won this since I was rooting for them passionately in the spec chat. man that felt great.

good game! enjoyed watching it
*Was about to post but knew of AM's rules against tots posting*
*skims last few pages*
Congrats wolves!

Was just low-key impressed that @ziggyandjazzy is Werewolfing from Costa Rica. That's nuts dedication I haven't really seen here. :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 users
*Was about to post but knew of AM's rules against tots posting*
*skims last few pages*
Congrats wolves!

Was just low-key impressed that @ziggyandjazzy is Werewolfing from Costa Rica. That's nuts dedication I haven't really seen here. :thumbup:
Lol I wasn't, just a spectator! I was able to stay utd for the most part since the game was quite a bit slower with longer cycles.

I'm deciding about whether I should play the next game or not because I have more reliable access to WiFi then I initially thought I would. Maybe I should accept your challenge? Lol :p

Thanks for the games mods. Sorry for ghosting at the end as always. Really didn't expect to be kept around that long. Frustrated with other players getting killed off as requested but not me lol Ended up having more down time on my vacay to play because I accidentally over did it on Weds and ended up getting heat stroke but I think I was vote restricted at that point. Oh well!

Just wanted to say I actually really like the longer day cycles. Makes it a lot easier to keep up as someone working full time with an unpredictable schedule. If I have a busy day one day at least I still have another day to catch up and don't feel so much pressure.

Reactions: 5 users
Thanks for the games mods. Sorry for ghosting at the end as always. Really didn't expect to be kept around that long. Frustrated with other players getting killed off as requested but not me lol Ended up having more down time on my vacay to play because I accidentally over did it on Weds and ended up getting heat stroke but I think I was vote restricted at that point. Oh well!

Just wanted to say I actually really like the longer day cycles. Makes it a lot easier to keep up as someone working full time with an unpredictable schedule. If I have a busy day one day at least I still have another day to catch up and don't feel so much pressure.
I feel the same about the longer cycles! Very convenient for clinics.

Reactions: 3 users