Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
profile pics help
i thought mine made it pretty obvious that i was a girl

What is your profile pic? I can’t read all the writing.

Members don't see this ad.

I really need people to go back and read games where we’re told over and over to lynch all liars. Like don’t act like acanth didn’t maybe slightly dig part of their sketchy hole.

I am in agreement with you? Cmon, if you want to get in fights with me, at least take a different side

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in agreement with you? Cmon, if you want to get in fights with me, at least take a different side
Okay. You said it in a way that sounded like acanth was wrongly being seen as sketchy.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in the US and still had to work today, and tomorrow
well i dont have to work today
or tomorrow
or the day after that
being a fake doctor means they never actually call me in to the clinic

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I am in the US and still had to work today, and tomorrow

People not working tomorrow is what causes specialty practices/vet schools to have a bad day. Day after the 4th is the worst day for ECC services

Reactions: 1 users
Since the post is taking a minute maybe the game is over??? :heckyeah:

@Dr. ForgotToFlush is filled with unmeasurable excitement to realize he's been lynched. All those days of effort hadn't been for naught! He worked himself up so much that his breath caught funny and he started reverse sneezing. Dazed by these powerful "sneezes", he stumbled backwards in a fashion Michael Jackson's moonwalk. He bumped hard into a mirror and knocked himself out, getting a concussion.

"SOME VOTECOUNT N-...." He was out cold.

When he came to, he got a good look at his reflection and saw a wolf staring back! He was so shocked he fell off the cliff that he was apparently on into Naneghat Waterfalls and rode it upwards. Suddenly, a time rip occur from the clocks being turned back an hour for Fall Back creating a rip in the space time continuum which removes Fall Back from existence forever! This causes FTF to land into wolfy heaven where Satan was waiting with the rest of his pack. They had made him proud earned a special place for all their hard work in his evil heart.

Meanwhile, back on Earth, @allieh8607, @acanthuroidei, @dolphin106258, @Navilly, and @FrostySparrow were put on trial for murdering everyone else.

giphy.gif

Dead is @Dr. ForgotToFlush Palindrome, a vanilla wolf

WOLVES WIN

(but doesn't everyone really win when Daylights Saving Time is gone?)​
Roster
4. dolphin - Mirror
6. acan - Inspiratory Paroxysmal Respiration
7. Nav - Fall Back (EST)
14. allieh - Moonwalk
19. Frosty - Naneghat Waterfalls

Living In Another Realm
17. Sporty - Reverse Uno Card
15. Coop - Xu Zhenjun
13. Pippy - Retro Walking
2. genny - Marty McFly
10. MsP - Benjamin Button
3. mpm - Backmasking
1. SAR - No U
9. miz - U-Turn
18. MJ - Reverse Psychology
16. dubz - Rewind Button, reverse factional kill
12. grebes - John Sevier Austin
8. cubs - Falling in Reverse
11. Barks - Opposite Day
0. FTF - Palindrome

Reactions: 3 users
who else got the luxury to drop when he wants because no one else can **** with him
what a show off

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am confused, my role was literally called wolf, am I not a wolf?

• Wow
@Dr. ForgotToFlush is filled with unmeasurable excitement to realize he's been lynched. All those days of effort hadn't been for naught! He worked himself up so much that his breath caught funny and he started reverse sneezing. Dazed by these powerful "sneezes", he stumbled backwards in a fashion Michael Jackson's moonwalk. He bumped hard into a mirror and knocked himself out, getting a concussion.

When he can to, he got a good look at his reflection and saw a wolf staring back! He was so shocked he fell off the cliff that he was apparently on into Naneghat Waterfalls and rode it upwards. Suddenly, a time rip occur from the clocks being turned back an hour for Fall Back creating a rip in the space time continuum which removes Fall Back from existence forever! This causes FTF to land into wolfy heaven where Satan was waiting with the rest of his pack. They had made him proud earned a special place for all their hard work in his evil heart.

Meanwhile, back on Earth, @allieh8607, @acanthuroidei, @dolphin106258, @Navilly, and @FrostySparrow were put on trial for murdering everyone else.

giphy.gif

Dead is @Dr. ForgotToFlush Palindrome, a vanilla wolf

WOLVES WIN

(but doesn't everyone really win when Daylights Saving Time is gone?)​
Roster
4. dolphin - Mirror
6. acan - Inspiratory Paroxysmal Respiration
7. Nav - Fall Back (EST)
14. allieh - Moonwalk
19. Frosty - Naneghat Waterfalls

Living In Another Realm
17. Sporty - Reverse Uno Card
15. Coop - Xu Zhenjun
13. Pippy - Retro Walking
2. genny - Marty McFly
10. MsP - Benjamin Button
3. mpm - Backmasking
1. SAR - No U
9. miz - U-Turn
18. MJ - Reverse Psychology
16. dubz - Rewind Button, reverse factional kill
12. grebes - John Sevier Austin
8. cubs - Falling in Reverse
11. Barks - Opposite Day
0. FTF - Palindrome

GET REKT VILLAGE! GO WOLVES!!!!

/WOLF TOT LAWPY FROM THE SPEC CHAT

• Wow
sorry sorry. i'm just really hyped and thrilled wolves won this since I was rooting for them passionately in the spec chat. man that felt great.

good game! enjoyed watching it

• Angry
  • Love
Enjoy these pics of my cats ****ing screeching