Review mirror: breaking our 9-day record

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hackling night is the best part of last comic standing.

Members don't see this ad.

oooo...got a new page again

Members don't see this ad :)
nice way to do it though

I move more often than most in med school, so it's kind of comical...where are you now?????

I move more often than most in med school, so it's kind of comical...where are you now?????

south miami, been here for years...well except during med school

I got accused of refusing something earlier I didn't know I had been refusing. Guess I need to start paying attention to things around me.

do they just trash the comics...that would be hilarious

The comics trash each other. Have one on stage, and one they are paired up with in the audience that can say what they want to the one on stage. One was "do you use that line at Hogwarts?"

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accused of refusing something earlier I didn't know I had been refusing. Guess I need to start paying attention to things around me.

refusing?

The comics trash each other. Have one on stage, and one they are paired up with in the audience that can say what they want to the one on stage. One was "do you use that line at Hogwarts?"

:laugh::laugh:

i have to check this show out

New Goal: 1000 posts by Labor Day

this may be a little TMI, but i owe u one anyway....im supposed to get ready in a few, but i dont think i have time to trim the airplane

this may be a little TMI, but i owe u one anyway....im supposed to get ready in a few, but i dont think i have time to trim the airplane

...first impressions...

oh well...odds of actually scoring tonite...slim

wow...i suddenly feel warm

worked for me that way...and now I'm in a relationship and it's working out well...with the exception of having to do long distance for a little bit

worked for me that way...and now I'm in a relationship and it's working out well...with the exception of having to do long distance for a little bit

long distance must be tough...i couldnt do it...i would cheat

wow...can't believe it's still alive...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: so you are now encouraging the refusing...typical guy :smuggrin:

:thumbup:
seriously though...sometimes, well actually the first few months...i WOULDNT refuse

long distance must be tough...i couldnt do it...i would cheat

not that hard actually...talk to them 3-4 times a day...you don't stop thinking about them. Plus, who has time for all that drama right now?

almost time for a new page...aren't your buddies dragging you out? thought they were on their way...

where are u living now and where is the BF

almost time for a new page...aren't your buddies dragging you out? thought they were on their way...

they gotta be here soon...i gotta really go

lets get to 1200 at least

deal...and I sent you a PM to answer your question. Trying to keep the identifiers out.

only a few away anyway

i here ya...must keep the identity secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.