review of basic science and clinical dentistry vol 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

era

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi to sdn members,

can anyone guide me about the the book REVIEW OF BASIC SCIENCE AND CLINICAL DENTISTRY VOLUME 2 ,BY REEDS.is this book good enough for nbdepart2 preparation?

Members don't see this ad.

hi to sdn members,

can anyone guide me about the the book REVIEW OF BASIC SCIENCE AND CLINICAL DENTISTRY VOLUME 2 ,BY REEDS.is this book good enough for nbdepart2 preparation?

51 views n not a single reply?:(

probably not why risk studying some book no one has heard off, use decks, old released exams and tufts review if u can find it.

i have both books, and they are horrible. the book is very outdated and incomplete. the book can be read in two hours, thats how little information is in it. the questions atbthe end of the chapters are not even covered in the book. the book neither book is worth it. stick with the what ismknown to work. first aid, mosby or decks. my suggestion is pickmone and stick to that.

Members don't see this ad :)
i have both books, and they are horrible. the book is very outdated and incomplete. the book can be read in two hours, thats how little information is in it. the questions atbthe end of the chapters are not even covered in the book. the book neither book is worth it. stick with the what ismknown to work. first aid, mosby or decks. my suggestion is pickmone and stick to that.

thanks alot voltron for ur suggestion.
u said mosby or decks ,means i shd do 1.