reviewing!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jon stewart

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you all review your practice tests/problems?

Do you write on a note card the question, the answer choices and why one answer is correct or do u just write the explanation to the answer?

ofcourse you have to note to yourself why you got it wrong ( didnt understand topic/question/didnt read answers carefully..etc)

its taking me a long time to go over my questions bc i am doing the former...any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

some people just read it over, and reason why they got it wrong, and dont need to write it down. others keep track in a notebook/ms word document. others even make notecards for what they got wrong and what they need to still work on.

i think note cards take too long. if u have time then do it, otherwise i think ur better off making a ms word document and just typing what u got wrong since its easier to review it, and quicker to make them as well. try different things and see which one is most beneficial to you.

For the science sections, I kept a log of missed questions; I would write down a phrase or keyword about the specific concept I missed/did not understand. Shouldn't take more than a few seconds.

The content review of all the stuff from the log takes more time though.