Revisit attire?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shatterstar17

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So..umm..exactly what does one wear to a revisit? Penn says attire is casual, Columbia doesn't say, but when they say "casual" is that dress casual? Medium casual? T-shirt and jeans? Jeans and a nice shirt? I don't want this to be one of those things where they say "casual" but everyone but me is in khakis and a button-down. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Here is a recent thread on that topic:

Second Look Attire

I'm sure there are old threads too if you do a search.

Members don't see this ad :)
So reading that thread made me love my old librarian glasses that much more :laugh:

shortyganoush said:
So reading that thread made me love my old librarian glasses that much more :laugh:
Damn straight! :rolleyes: Hey what year did you graduate UCSD shorty? We probably had some classes together...I wonder if I know you.

Bluntman said:
Damn straight! :rolleyes: Hey what year did you graduate UCSD shorty? We probably had some classes together...I wonder if I know you.

Last Year too :) We probably did have classes together, but I don't really remember you (sorry... Center 101 is just so damn big). I did go to high school with Leah Kirsch (Facebook... I'm only 1/2 a stalker). She can attest to how much of a nerd I am.

Samantha

shortyganoush said:
Last Year too :) We probably did have classes together, but I don't really remember you (sorry... Center 101 is just so damn big). I did go to high school with Leah Kirsch (Facebook... I'm only 1/2 a stalker). She can attest to how much of a nerd I am.

Samantha
Hmm don't recognize you either. :) Aww Leah's awesome though...I just bumped into her a couple weeks ago in PB - I guess she was down visiting. Hey congrats on UTSW too...that's an awesome school. Were you at the talk a couple years ago when their MSTP Director (i think) gave an info session on MSTPs? It's really what pushed me over the edge to pursue a combined degree.

Bluntman said:
Hmm don't recognize you either. :) Aww Leah's awesome though...I just bumped into her a couple weeks ago in PB - I guess she was down visiting. Hey congrats on UTSW too...that's an awesome school. Were you at the talk a couple years ago when their MSTP Director (i think) gave an info session on MSTPs? It's really what pushed me over the edge to pursue a combined degree.

Yeah, I definitely applied to UTSW because of that talk, and now it looks like I'm probably going there. Major congrats on UCLA by the way :thumbup: . I'm a tiny bit jealous :) , but you definitely deserve it. I'm somewhere on the UCI waitlist, but I'd probably go to UTSW over it anyway.

P.S. You have a really cool picture of PB. It's funny though, cause it looks almost exactly like a spot in Encinitas. Ahhhhhh San Diego :rolleyes: