Revoking Admittance

Started by nova2010
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nova2010

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
REVOKING ADMITTANCE

I am currently a graduate student and have been admitted to Nova. I am worried about my final grades being a C average. Will this be a problem? Very Worried !!!
 
nova2010 said:
REVOKING ADMITTANCE

I am currently a graduate student and have been admitted to Nova. I am worried about my final grades being a C average. Will this be a problem? Very Worried !!!

you might want to call nova and ask them what kind of grades you are expected to keep, that way you will know for sure.