Riverside county regional medical center tri

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Soccer171983

living the dream
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone either in this tri or familiar with this program discuss what it is like. I will be beginning June 14th and would love any information or suggestions. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
u shd have asked this Q before ranking and matching.

I did. I am just trying to get different view points.

I did. I am just trying to get different view points.

Now, don't ask any Q because If u get negative response, then u will live not only live in hell for the rest of 4th yeat but also start residency with bad attitude which won't be good for you.

Was curious about things like areas to live and what not. I like what I have heard I just has a few very specific questions that matter when you ate going to be a resident at a program. Nothing bad.... Just like what orientation is like etc.

Please expand.

I interviewed there and have ranked the program. What concerns should I have?

Thank you.

Are you there for the tri next year??? If I find anything out I will let you know. I can tell you what I saw and what the pd told me.

I managed to talk to a few people that are very familiar with this program. I have heard some wonderful things and some very disturbing things. I hear most attendings are solid, great variety of cases. I hear you get worked like a dog ( sometimes when its completely unnecessary) and have to lie about duty hours. I believe in working hard but from some of the things I heard , it sounds like you are bordering on safety issues. Can anyone familiar with the GME staff please comment on your opinion of how they are either helpful/difficult to work with in terms of general residency issues and in getting categorical spots. I am not 100% confident in matching into the specialty of my choice and I hope a tri will help. Any opinions on this? How does this traditional year compare to arrowheads? Who is the program director for this program? I hear its dr garrison and dr powers? Anything on this program would be great. If you would prefer to pm me thats fine too, since I know a lot of people troll :(

I am trying to find some information about the traditional rotating internship at the Riverside County Regional Medical Center. I was wondering if you would help me by sharing your opinions on the strengths and weaknesses of the program? Thank you so much. Happy holidays.