This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

d-dimer

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bayonet Point TY in Hudson, Fl, University of Kentucky Bowling Green TY, Prospect Manchester TY in Manchester, CT, Suburban Community TY in East Norriton, PA, Athens Regional Medical Center TY in Athens, Ga, and Redmond Regional TY in Rome, Ga.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

All are good programs that will provide you with an education that reflects on each program's strengths, as it tailors to your interest and initiative.

Thanks for playing.

Reactions: 2 users
Bayonet Point TY in Hudson, Fl, University of Kentucky Bowling Green TY, Prospect Manchester TY in Manchester, CT, Suburban Community TY in East Norriton, PA, Athens Regional Medical Center TY in Athens, Ga, and Redmond Regional TY in Rome, Ga.
Thanks!
I interviewed at Bowling Green already and I am going to interview at Prospect Manchester in a few weeks. Bowling Green was a good program, small city with a southern charm. I will let you know about Prospect Manchester next month.

I saw your post on the Anesthesiology thread, what is your impression of the Rochester Anesthesiology program? I heard they make students scrub in during the interview

I interviewed at Bowling Green already and I am going to interview at Prospect Manchester in a few weeks. Bowling Green was a good program, small city with a southern charm. I will let you know about Prospect Manchester next month.

I saw your post on the Anesthesiology thread, what is your impression of the Rochester Anesthesiology program? I heard they make students scrub in during the interview
You say "make", I say "let".

Reactions: 1 user