Highland Alameda County - Oakland Prelim

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dragon529

MS-III
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any insights or stories from this program?

TIA.

Members don't see this ad.

They said going on the tour isn't even mandatory for them to rank you. Can anybody who matched there confirm this? Seems odd. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, trust me, I trust you. I personally find it odd that a program doesn't need to meet you to rank you. I'll go ahead and assume you aren't aware of the contents of the invitation email.

Last edited:
Oh, trust me, I trust you. I personally find it odd that a program doesn't need to meet you to rank you. I'll go ahead and assume you aren't aware of the contents of the invitation email.
You said "tour", not "interview". Those are different things.

You said "tour", not "interview". Those are different things.

I asked for someone who matched there for some insight so I wouldn't have to explain that they don't have a formal interview process. Lesson learned.

Anyway, getting off track here. TIA for any helpful responses/experiences!

I asked for someone who matched there for some insight so I wouldn't have to explain that they don't have a formal interview process. Lesson learned.

Anyway, getting off track here. TIA for any helpful responses/experiences!

If I had a TIA I would go to a different hospital in the area, there are a couple of other stroke centers in the city.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 2 users