1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Riverside Methodist Hospital / Ohio

Discussion in 'Internal Medicine and IM Subspecialties' started by Stillwell, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Stillwell

Stillwell Member
    7+ Year Member

Anyone know about the IM program there, specifically the chances of doing a fellowship from there? I know they don't have their own fellowships, but do the grads have good chances of getting ones at other programs? And what is the atmosphere like?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. AlmostAnMD

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    This is the only topic on this site about Riverside and it's a decade old

So....

same question, I guess

4. gutonc

gutonc No Meat, No Treat
    Administrator Physician PhD 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Should tell you all you need to know.

DermViser likes this.
  5. Smokemont

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Riverside is the major hospital of the OhioHealth network in Columbus, which is the competition of Ohio State. Riverside basically sits right on OSU's campus. I know people who have done residency there and would consider it a mid tier community program. Not having there own fellowships probably gives you a good amount of information already. A good place to start might be OSU's fellows to see if any of them came from Riverside. Overall though, it is a well respected hospital in Columbus. Sorry I can't give you more specifics.