Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't care for your slant on all this but I agree 100% on your conclusion. Truthfully, I wouldn't mind a few of you banding together and putting me on ignore. 🙂 And then I can applaud you.Story of SDN the past few months:
Someone starts a thread with an interesting question/topic. Anastomoses eventually replies with an arrogant or weird response. Everyone else calls her out (I applaud you all). She comes back with an even weirder, more arrogant, and overly defensive response ending with "shut up, you're ugly" or "shut up, you're obnoxious". Fancyherlotus likes anastamoses' comment and says something about dentistry and how hot anastomoses is. Then the rest of the thread is spent arguing with anastomoses. A few days go by, then the cycle begins again.
I'm a long time SDN reader, and I don't contribute much. But I can't help to wonder when will this trend ever end?