Roanoke, St. Vincents and Ball Memorial in Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GirlNextDoor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am a foreign medical student that have interviewed at Roanoke, St. Vincents in Indiana, and Ball Memorial. Was wondering if anyone have any thoughts on these programs.

Had these interviews early in the interview season and don't remember much about these programs. Would appreciate any information from current applicants, previous applicants, medical students, and/or residents at these programs. What are your true thoughts on any one of these programs. Thank you for your help.

X0X0

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know much about the other two, but I think St. V is a great program. For a community program this is a phenomenal program. Dr. Wilson is a great advocate and very intelligent. I did a Sub-I in the ICU and thought that it was a great experience. The interns manage their own patients and get a ton of autonomy. Most interns were already signed off on procedures, and I was able to get a lot of procedures. I think the attendings here are dedicated to teaching and you really get to know them. I think if you choose to specialize you will have a good chance. It may seem like they haven't taken a lot of their own for cards lately, but this data is skewed. A couple times someone chose to go somewhere else, and another time the resident had family issues that had a spot. Hope this helps at least for St. Vincent.