Robbins QBook-My %s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thaitanium

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been getting mid to upper 70s (%) in the Robbins question book in various chapters. Some chapters (2, so far) mid to upper 60s :( . Id like to get in the 80s (%)/chapter.

If you did poorly on a chapter in the Robbins book, how did you go by reviewing that particular section? I don't have time to go over the Robbins book and start reading and reading. At most, skim over a topic I got wrong and use BRS Path as a guide. Or maybe I should just go over BRS again?

I find that BRS is really helpful when doing these questions. I have been reading BRS and after that, I would do the questions. Hopefully, I can review again so it sticks in my long term memory.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

read the explanations, write out points that you might want to remember later but don't think you'd recall without having to see it again. or just highlight them instead. re-read pertinent parts of your pathology review book (brs, goljan, etc). don't get too hung up on percentages. the questions are there for you to learn, not for you to constantly assess your progress or obsess about what your actual score might be.