Rochester: Did anyone hear recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Auraraptor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed on Jan 18/19 and still have not heard anything concrete. They told me originally 'end of the month' and then when I asked in February, they said end of Feb after the MD committee also decides. I am curious if anyone else interviewed around my time and has heard back (positive or negative) yet. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,
I interviewed Dec. 14/15 and didn't hear back until Feb. 5. They told me it would be 4 weeks! So hang in there, and good luck :)
-Laura

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,
I interviewed Dec. 14/15 and didn't hear back until Feb. 5. They told me it would be 4 weeks! So hang in there, and good luck :)
-Laura

Thank you for your post! If I use your experiance as a template, I should expect a reply sometime next week or the week after. Ahhh the waiting game.:p

same interview date as you. waitlist/hold feb. 13. I think the fact that you didn't get a rejection or hold... and they are telling you to wait until the MD comitee reviews your app... is probibly a good sign. :luck:

same interview date as you. waitlist/hold feb. 13. I think the fact that you didn't get a rejection or hold... and they are telling you to wait until the MD comitee reviews your app... is probibly a good sign. :luck:
Thanks Gersh for your input. Good luck on the waitlist; provided you like/are still interested in the school. :luck: