Rochester October Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsegalBSD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard anything?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed 10/5, and nothing...

i did see somewhere on here that someone interviewed mid-october and received an acceptance by the 31st.

Hey when were y'all complete? I've been complete there since 9/25 and haven't heard a peep yet. Thanks.

TM

i interviewed 10/5, and nothing...

i did see somewhere on here that someone interviewed mid-october and received an acceptance by the 31st.

That person had a 41 on the MCAT, if I remember correctly.

I interviewed on 10/28 and was waitlisted on 11/14. That seems to be a quicker turn-around time than most people are having.

i call bs on that early acceptance. not to be overly cynical, but people lie on this forum. it's sad but true. i called in and the u of r lady said that nobody from early october has come before the committee yet. i was also there oct 5th.

i call bs on that early acceptance. not to be overly cynical, but people lie on this forum. it's sad but true. i called in and the u of r lady said that nobody from early october has come before the committee yet. i was also there oct 5th.

It was me, the person who interviewed on Oct 19th and received an acceptance on the 31st. I wasn't lying... I don't know what order they're reviewing people in, but maybe my interviewers just got their reports in faster than others?