rock meet hard place...hard place meet rock

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mommy2three

PGY-1
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ay yi yi yi yi
why can't this ever be easy?!?!
someone here turned me onto the biomedical sciences program at midwestern and i have to say i am in love with the program :love:
not to mention the fact that i loved the campus when i visited there this past fall and loved everyone i met.
but it is two more years.......and i ain't getting any younger. if i got in i would graduate med school the same time my oldest was graduating from 8th grade :eek::cool:....not too sure how i feel about that :confused:
but on the other hand this would be sooo perfect for me and i think a much better fit than the bioinformatics program at niu and much more geared to what i eventually want to do
i guess it does not hurt to apply, eh....and see where the proverbial chips may fall

Members don't see this ad.

Did you get to talk to the admissions rep over there? Will they take any of your graduate coursework as a transfer?? Thay may make it a little quicker.

For me, that is my backup plan for '08. I figure a year in the MS program there is better than a year trying to up my undergrad GPA (which would be nearly impossible at this point anyways). So, what's another year at this point??