ROL thread 2014

Started by Thama
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thama

cerebral electrician
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Go.

Go?

Go.

(Can one of the mods post any anonymous submissions?)
 
My list:
1. Columbia categorical
2. Partners
3. Wash U
4. Miami
5. Northwestern
6. Thomas Jefferson
7. Vanderbilt
8. UVA

I pretty much ranked based on location and feel. Columbia just felt right to me despite all the nursing/ancillary services issues that will certainly drive me nuts, and I really want to live in NYC. Partners and Wash U were also incredible. Miami was 4 because this winter has been terrible. Did NW and TJU next despite liking Vandy way better because of my fiance's educational plans. Loved UVA faculty but Charlottesville was a little small for me. If I land anywhere in my top 3 I'll be pumped.
 
My actual list:

1. Wash U
2. Vandy
3. Cornell
4. UVa
5. Michigan
6. Northwestern
7. Duke
8. UNC
9. Case
10. Emory
11. Columbia
12. Miami
13. MUSC
14. Wake Forest
15. Jeff
16. UF

My probable list if I didn't have a couple:

1. Wash U
2. Emory
3. UVa
4. Duke
5. Vandy
6. Cornell
7. UNC
8. Michigan
9. Case
10. Miami
11. Northwestern
12. Wake Forest
13. MUSC
14. Columbia
15. Jeff
16. UF