Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't imagine the role of mesangial cells ,
according to my text :
1- play a role in regulation of glomerular filtration as their contraction will reduce the surface area available for filtration
2- take up immune complexes and may be involved in the production of glomerular disease
I don't understand how can mesangial cell do this ,
does reducing surface area as a result of contraction of mesangial cells results in increasing capillary pressure?
I think I need a good drawing or animation but I cant find
according to my text :
1- play a role in regulation of glomerular filtration as their contraction will reduce the surface area available for filtration
2- take up immune complexes and may be involved in the production of glomerular disease
I don't understand how can mesangial cell do this ,
does reducing surface area as a result of contraction of mesangial cells results in increasing capillary pressure?
I think I need a good drawing or animation but I cant find