-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Roll Call - Class of 2009/2010
Started by All4MyDaughter
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Please change my italics under Colorado to bold. I'm not a gambler and I suspect my first choice isn't going to happen. I'm forging ahead with no regrets since I only applied to two schools (and really they were tied for first place).
Yippee! I got in! Now I don't have to move!
Troy
Yippee! I got in! Now I don't have to move!
Troy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rivatnt said:MCPHS- Worcester class of 2009!
Congrats! Looking forward to meeting you in the fall!
finally heard from WSU (italics)
Go Huskies!!!!!
Go Huskies!!!!!
add me to UOP =)
Please italicize Mercer and allow me to be the first to be added to the University of Georgia. 😀
Add me to the UCSF list, please! 🙂
Temple University class of 2010-- yeaaaa baby!!!! 🙂
Also got into
University of Charleston- WV
MCPHS- Worcester- Ma
Ferris State, MI
Also got into
University of Charleston- WV
MCPHS- Worcester- Ma
Ferris State, MI
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please italicize UCSD for me. 🙂
B
bdl1411
University of Oklahoma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't be happier.
I couldn't be happier.
Updated to this point.
HABANERO4ME, FunnyPHARM, imkim01, MrIntricate, TheChemist, Nicepharm, ginephre, orange_ivy, and Louise Hall (and anyone else I missed) -- have you all decided where you will be attending?
HABANERO4ME, FunnyPHARM, imkim01, MrIntricate, TheChemist, Nicepharm, ginephre, orange_ivy, and Louise Hall (and anyone else I missed) -- have you all decided where you will be attending?
I can't believe I'm actually writting this post......but I just got accepted to USN...it seems so unreal.....I finally get the chance to put my name on this roll call list....so please put me down for USN, class of 2009. Sorry if I'm rambling. 

cn2009 said:I can't believe I'm actually writting this post......but I just got accepted to USN...it seems so unreal.....I finally get the chance to put my name on this roll call list....so please put me down for USN, class of 2009. Sorry if I'm rambling.![]()
Ramble away! 🙂 I know how that feels. Up until last week there was a dark cloud hanging over my head. Now, I can't stop gushing. All is right with the world (well, at least my part of it). Congrats to you folks who got in this week. Everybody else's acceptances are on the way.
Troy
Glycerin said:Updated to this point.
HABANERO4ME, FunnyPHARM, imkim01, MrIntricate, TheChemist, Nicepharm, ginephre, orange_ivy, and Louise Hall (and anyone else I missed) -- have you all decided where you will be attending?
USC is my final decision 🙂 .
(italics for Western & UCSD)
FunnyPHARM said:USC is my final decision 🙂 .
(italics for Western & UCSD)
Thanks, and congrats. 🙂
FunnyPHARM said:USC is my final decision 🙂 .
(italics for Western & UCSD)
I'm going to Creighton! 🙂
B
bdl1411
twester said:Ramble away! 🙂 I know how that feels. Up until last week there was a dark cloud hanging over my head. Now, I can't stop gushing. All is right with the world (well, at least my part of it). Congrats to you folks who got in this week. Everybody else's acceptances are on the way.
Troy
🙂 That's exactly how I felt. I was thrown into a mini depression worrying about if I was going to get in or not. Now I am so relieved and happy and everything is perfect!
I was accepted to the University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy. This is my home state so I can pay in-state tuition - Yeah!
+1 to UGA!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please add me to Ferris State University. Thanks
Hello,
Please add me to Univ. of Colorado!!! YAY!!!!!!!! 😀
Please add me to Univ. of Colorado!!! YAY!!!!!!!! 😀
Congrats!! Even though they probably wouldn't admit it, the folks up at UGA know what a Tech degree means 🙂starsweet said:Me too for UGA! Now I gotta make a decision soon!
rxlynn said:Congrats!! Even though they probably wouldn't admit it, the folks up at UGA know what a Tech degree means 🙂
OMG, you're so right! At the interview after I told the current students that had come in to talk to us that I was from Tech, they instantly stopped talking and were like, "OHHH, you're from Tech..." I suspect I'll get a lot of that if I do end up going there!
starsweet said:Me too for UGA! Now I gotta make a decision soon!
I guess my good luck vibes worked
Congrats! You have options now!Diamondeve21 said:Hello,
Please add me to Univ. of Colorado!!! YAY!!!!!!!! 😀
That is great news! Less pressure now! 🙂
Interesting there are no AZ students...
i dont blame u.......id pick ut also!! congrats.....and pray that i get to post here w good news soon too!!
dana92085 said:i got into UT and i am going there (not UH) THANKS!
Congrats!!! What a great birthday gift 🙂
juliarx said:Just got accepted to NOVA on my birthday!!!! Hurray!!!!
starsweet said:Me too for UGA! Now I gotta make a decision soon!
Congrats, Starsweet!! I knew you would make it. 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've made it into University of Maryland, and Drake.
Still waiting to hear back from others. 😉
Still waiting to hear back from others. 😉
University of Washington Class of 2010!!!!! 😍
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 4K