Roll Call - Class of 2009/2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am part of the MCPHS Worcester Class of 2009!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to you all…

And if you would be so kind as to add me to Shenandoah – Ashburn :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted at both Creighton and University of Missouri-Kansas City! Still trying to decided which I will be attending! :) :) :D

comopharm said:
Got accepted at both Creighton and University of Missouri-Kansas City! Still trying to decided which I will be attending! :) :) :D

Congrats.

comopharm said:

Congratulations :thumbup:

I guess there was really no reason to worry about that weird email you received from Creighton because you got in! Good luck with whatever decision you make.

Comopharm, it's a no-brainer...do you want to be a pharmacist 4 years from now or 5?

Please add me to NSU and Mercer SSoP...Italicize NSU :thumbup:

pills_r_good said:
Comopharm, it's a no-brainer...do you want to be a pharmacist 4 years from now or 5?

That response couldn't have anything to do with you being an alternate at UMKC, could it?

Please add me to Creighton University!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks dcupharm and klebsiella!

It is a great feeling to know that I will be going somewhere in the fall. I am so grateful to be given this opportunity. After interviewing at Creighton I was so impressed with their program that I made the decision that it would be Creighton or nowhere (I turned down my other acceptance earlier this week before I even knew that I had been accepted to Creighton).

comopharm said:
That response couldn't have anything to do with you being an alternate at UMKC, could it?

You got me :rolleyes: How long does UMKC give you before you have to make a decision?

I just received my acceptance letter yesterday for Creighton U. I will be attending the web-based program this fall. :)

:thumbup:
cytogal said:
I just received my acceptance letter yesterday for Creighton U. I will be attending the web-based program this fall. :)

congrats fellow creightonites (creightonians?) !!!!! :)

ginephre said:
congrats fellow creightonites (creightonians?) !!!!! :)

My choice would be Creightonite..."Creightonian" sounds like something extraterrestrial! :laugh:

Put me down for Texas Southern University....thanks!! (c/o 2010)

Could you put me down for UT, and italicize me under UMB, UPitt, and UNC. thanks!

Put me down for UT Austin please! Thanks

UT Austin c/o 2010 (man that sounds like a hundred years from now :) )
RachGator

Please add me to Texas southern university

just want to thank you for adding my name to usn...

Please add me to HOWARD UNIVERSITY

please italicize me under South University... thanks!

starsweet said:
Please italicize me under South as well. Thanks!

Supposedly there's no such thing as a stupid question, so...what is the difference between italicized and non-italicized entries on the list? I'm assuming one means accepted offer, and the other unsure? Thanks!

Pharm47 said:
Supposedly there's no such thing as a stupid question, so...what is the difference between italicized and non-italicized entries on the list? I'm assuming one means accepted offer, and the other unsure? Thanks!

Italicized names are those who have been accepted to that school but declined. Non-italicized is the school that person is planning on attending.

Please italicize me for UW. Woohoo-2 for 2!

Please add me to Texas Tech SOP c/o 2010! Here I come Amarillo!

add me to Feik School of Pharmacy

please add me to ucsf and italicize oregon, colorado, ucsd, and washington state. thanks so much.

Accepted to Wayne State University program in Michigan for the Fall 2006! :)

Wayne State University. Italicize Minnesota.

Please add me to UW class of 2010

Accepted to Wayne State University program in Michigan for the Fall 2006!

pharmdisme said:

Thanks. It was very difficult to turn down Minnesota. They run an excellent program.

I just found out about this forum - it is great! Please add me to USC class of 2010 :)

Hello,

Please add St. John Fisher to the list of pharmacy schools in NY. I'll be going there this fall.

Sorry but please italicize Wayne. Thanks