Roll Call - Class of 2009/2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
finally heard back from all the schools. please add me to ucsd, colorado, and wsu.

now if id only hear back from ucsf's waitlist...
 
I can't believe this! I got into Shenandoah, Creighton's web-based program and Pitt too! :wow: I can't decide where to go, though! I know... I know... what a problem to have. I hope you all get in too!!!!!
 
Did you just hear from all of those today?



rexbodiggity said:
I can't believe this! I got into Shenandoah, Creighton's web-based program and Pitt too! :wow: I can't decide where to go, though! I know... I know... what a problem to have. I hope you all get in too!!!!!
 
South University..off the alternate list 🙂

I dont wanna go there but it feels good to be accepted anyway 🙂
 
takethou said:
So Jeffro1984, are ya going to UF or to Wingate?

WELL... I kinda wanted to try a change of scene, but $8,000 vs $21,000 for tuition is the deciding factor. So I think I will be going to UF and being from Florida I have always wanted to be a GATOR!!!
 
Alwayzsmilingxo said:
South University..off the alternate list 🙂

I dont wanna go there but it feels good to be accepted anyway 🙂


Why not? 😕
 
PharmDhopeful said:
Just found out last week I got in at University of Toledo. class of 2010 🙂

Very good program -- congrats! I know many pharmacists in Michigan who went there.

Catch some Mud Hen games while your out there!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BadgerFan said:
Made the decision!!!! MWU CPG Class of 2009

Congrats! Add me to MWU-CPG, I have also made my final decision!! Italicize me for University of Utah, Idaho State, and U. of Southern Nevada as I was accepted to all of these programs.
 
I know what ya mean Jeffro1984. The 17,500 if VCU ever decides to take me vs. the 21,000 at Wingate will probably pull me towards Richmond. That's not as much difference as you have but VCU is closer to the peeps as well. Good luck! 🙂

Jeffro1984 said:
WELL... I kinda wanted to try a change of scene, but $8,000 vs $21,000 for tuition is the deciding factor. So I think I will be going to UF and being from Florida I have always wanted to be a GATOR!!!
 
cy19861126 said:
Congratulations, when did you get your letter?

Hi Cy- I sent you a PM, but if there's anyone else wondering:

The letter was postmarked 4/14 and I received it 4/19. The letter was dated 4/13. From what I remember, people should be hearing back up to the first week in May.

Goodluck!
 
=).... just got my acceptance letter for University of Washington... ~sigh~ i'm so happy, please add me for UW, and italicize me under Mercer.

thanks!
 
Just clarifying my earlier post that said I would probably not be attending south.

I am now 🙂 3 years sounds good to me! haha
 
I got accepted to Texas Tech today!! 😀

however, for the time being italicize me, I'm still waiting to hear from one other before I make my decision final.

screw it, I'm going to Tech, I just accepted
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please add me to Texas Tech!! Please italicize me under Ferris now, thanks!!! 😀
 
meLtdown4meL said:
Hi Cy- I sent you a PM, but if there's anyone else wondering:

The letter was postmarked 4/14 and I received it 4/19. The letter was dated 4/13. From what I remember, people should be hearing back up to the first week in May.

Goodluck!
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I don't come here so often. Hope we can be classmates next year~~
 
Yes add me in for MCPHS-Worcester Class 2009, any other former HICP that got in Worcester, please contact me to see if we can possible arrange for housing?? thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i have been accepted to the University of Cincinnati School of Pharmacy, Class of 2010!!!!!!!!!!!. !!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!! !! !!!!!!!!!!! please place my name as such. 🙂 !!!
 
Add me to Mercer University please! First choice! Yah! 😀 Italicize me for Wingate. Thanks.