Roll Call - Class of 2009/2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Please add me to University of Appalachia College of Pharmacy (UACP) :D

Members don't see this ad.

I have neglected to do this thus far, but could you please add my name to Texas A&M - Kingsville.

Thank you very much,
CatSpam

Add me to University of Appalachia Class of 2009 YEAH!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Please italicize me for UACP!

I noticed that I was italicized for MCPHS Worcester, but since then I have been accepted to Wayne State University, so whoever's in charge take note, Doctor AJ is gonna be in Detroit MI, WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY CLASS OF 2010!!! Yeaah~

please add me to Touro

thanks-

Please add me to St. John Fisher College Class of 2010. Thank you.

Finally accepted to UT Austin COP, I am going there. ;)

Accepted to the University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy and I will be attending there!!!

:love: :laugh: :love: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Please add me to UT Austin and Incarnate Word. I will be attending UT. Thanks!

monster76 said:
Congrats! Add me to MWU-CPG, I have also made my final decision!! Italicize me for University of Utah, Idaho State, and U. of Southern Nevada as I was accepted to all of these programs.

Me too!.. I finally decided that I will definitely be going to Midwestern-CPG 2009.

please add me to NOVA CLASS OF 2010

Congrats Everyone! :hungover:

a_turtle said:
Me too!.. I finally decided that I will definitely be going to Midwestern-CPG 2009.
Congrats! Where did you do your undergrad?

Hey if you're going to UOP, let me know! I go there too, and I help out the 1st yrs a lot when it comes to studies, and my notes...hehe. Anyhow, just hit me up if you have questions about where to stay, what books to buy, etc. Ohh here's the best hint you'll ever get: don't buy the Remington book! It's a waste of $150, and every 1st yr regrets not knowing that. I know I did!

And if you need a place to stay, I have a room available in my apt. Just email me at [email protected], and I'll let you know any further details.

Please add me to Shenandoah University Ashburn for P1 please. :)

Edit:

Ok, nevermind, just hold off cuz I just got a phone call from VCU saying that they are pulling me from the alternate list!!! :luck:

Please add me to University of Michigan College of Pharmacy!!!!

:D :D :D

I've made up my mind. I will be going to VCU and turning down Shenandoah University. Please add my name. Thank you. :)

Please add me to Pacific University, Oregon!! I am so happy!!!!!! :laugh:

Can you add me as being accpeted Campbell but attending UNC-Chapel Hill?

can you add me as attending campbell university

I will be at the UK College of Pharmacy class of 2010.

I'll be attending UF College of Pharmacy!

Hi can you add RachGator to
Albany
UCSF
Purdue
UF
Palm Beach Atlantic
all italicized.

I will be attending UT Austin! I am already listed there.

I chose Midwestern-CPG, although I was accepted at Shenandoah in Winchester

UOP baby! Start on July 7th!

hehehe... can you please add italize me under Drake University - Iowa. I guess after being 18 on their waitlist, I got in!!!

Add me to : Midwestern CPG!

I will be attending UOP School of Pharmacy this fall. Class of 2009 :D

could you please add me to UT Austin COP
and Italicize my name under Texas Tech School of Pharmacy

Please add me to University of Arkansas. Got pulled from the alternate list, what a relief.

Please add me to Hampton University :D

Please add me to University of Michigan and italicize: Midwestern-CCP, Wayne State, U Maryland. :D

Add me to Florida A & M University

I have been accepted to University of Southern Nevada.

FAMU2010 said:
Add me to Florida A & M University

Hi there,

when did you receive your letter of acceptance from FAMU? And when did you have an interview with them? I called the school about a week ago, and a person at the administration office told me that they were still interviewing applicants? That is too late, isn't it? Because the school will start around 20's of August.

Thanks,
-dr.rx.ca

dr.rx.ca said:
Hi there,

when did you receive your letter of acceptance from FAMU? And when did you have an interview with them? I called the school about a week ago, and a person at the administration office told me that they were still interviewing applicants? That is too late, isn't it? Because the school will start around 20's of August.

Thanks,
-dr.rx.ca

I did my interview during school it was the last week of april i believe like the 24th maybe, i got my acceptance letter on monday on the 12th. but they are still doing interviews, the girl who works with me has an interview on monday so i know it seems late but there no telling how late interviews will be. I'm sorry i can't be more help though.

Please add me to UT Austin!! :love:

Please add me to UIC...off the waitlist!
Italicize me for Midwestern CCP Thank you!!

Going to University of Georgia. I hope Ill get in to the college of pharmacy there, itll me my main goal for the next two years.