You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Roll Call - Class of 2009/2010
Started by All4MyDaughter
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I noticed that I was italicized for MCPHS Worcester, but since then I have been accepted to Wayne State University, so whoever's in charge take note, Doctor AJ is gonna be in Detroit MI, WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY CLASS OF 2010!!! Yeaah~
Add me to Texas Tech, pacific university, UH & TSU
Please add me to St. John Fisher College Class of 2010. Thank you.
Finally accepted to UT Austin COP, I am going there. 😉
monster76 said:Congrats! Add me to MWU-CPG, I have also made my final decision!! Italicize me for University of Utah, Idaho State, and U. of Southern Nevada as I was accepted to all of these programs.
Me too!.. I finally decided that I will definitely be going to Midwestern-CPG 2009.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Where did you do your undergrad?a_turtle said:Me too!.. I finally decided that I will definitely be going to Midwestern-CPG 2009.
Hey if you're going to UOP, let me know! I go there too, and I help out the 1st yrs a lot when it comes to studies, and my notes...hehe. Anyhow, just hit me up if you have questions about where to stay, what books to buy, etc. Ohh here's the best hint you'll ever get: don't buy the Remington book! It's a waste of $150, and every 1st yr regrets not knowing that. I know I did!
And if you need a place to stay, I have a room available in my apt. Just email me at [email protected], and I'll let you know any further details.
And if you need a place to stay, I have a room available in my apt. Just email me at [email protected], and I'll let you know any further details.
I'll be attending UF College of Pharmacy!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UOPDDS09 said:UOP baby! Start on July 7th!
Um, wrong forum?
I will be attending UOP School of Pharmacy this fall. Class of 2009 😀
FAMU2010 said:Add me to Florida A & M University
Hi there,
when did you receive your letter of acceptance from FAMU? And when did you have an interview with them? I called the school about a week ago, and a person at the administration office told me that they were still interviewing applicants? That is too late, isn't it? Because the school will start around 20's of August.
Thanks,
-dr.rx.ca
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dr.rx.ca said:Hi there,
when did you receive your letter of acceptance from FAMU? And when did you have an interview with them? I called the school about a week ago, and a person at the administration office told me that they were still interviewing applicants? That is too late, isn't it? Because the school will start around 20's of August.
Thanks,
-dr.rx.ca
I did my interview during school it was the last week of april i believe like the 24th maybe, i got my acceptance letter on monday on the 12th. but they are still doing interviews, the girl who works with me has an interview on monday so i know it seems late but there no telling how late interviews will be. I'm sorry i can't be more help though.
Please add me to MCPHS-Worcester 🙂
Going to University of Georgia. I hope Ill get in to the college of pharmacy there, itll me my main goal for the next two years.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 4K
