Ronnie Hastings - Immune from my spam filter

Started by Gfunk6
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gfunk6

And to think . . . I hesitated
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ronnie Hastings

Director, Business Development

Sunknowledge Services Inc.
-----------------------------------------

This guy runs an RCM service and keeps soliciting me by email. I keep marking his emails as spam but they keep on showing up every couple of days. Does he have the internet equivalent of an auto-dialer?
 
Ronnie Hastings

Director, Business Development

Sunknowledge Services Inc.
-----------------------------------------

This guy runs an RCM service and keeps soliciting me by email. I keep marking his emails as spam but they keep on showing up every couple of days. Does he have the internet equivalent of an auto-dialer?
He likely uses various email addresses / servers. You could try to filter him out using his name and not his email address,
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1708805899771.png