Hi everyone,
Looking to apply. I just wanted some clarification on a few q's. I applied to the regular MD program and I didn't get in as I had a low MCAT. I improved my MCAT to 27 and have submitted my app. However, I just got my MCAT scores, should I just e-mail them an update?
Also, I have heard that if you do well in this program and apply prior to starting it, you have an almost guaranteed chance of getting into the actual Med school provided you do well in the courses...is this true? I've heard that if you are a really bad interviewer or something like that you may be screwed but otherwise I heard it was pretty good and almost guaranteed. But does good performance in this program redeem a not so good UGPA in the eyes of the admissions committee for the RFU/Chicago Medical School for the MD program?