Rosalind Franklin DECISION DAY !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medbound786

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For people who Interviewed back in Early to Mid October, do you know when we can call in December to find out our status ??

Members don't see this ad.

Medbound786 said:
For people who Interviewed back in Early to Mid October, do you know when we can call in December to find out our status ??

i was told by the very nice lady behind the desk in the admissions office as i was leaving that it would be the first week of december that they made their decisions, and i think i saw 12/12 posted on here somewhere BUT I DID NOT GET THAT DATE FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH, so it might be wrong.

TimmyTheWonderD said:
i was told by the very nice lady behind the desk in the admissions office as i was leaving that it would be the first week of december that they made their decisions, and i think i saw 12/12 posted on here somewhere BUT I DID NOT GET THAT DATE FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH, so it might be wrong.

When I interviewed at RFU recently they told me that the admissions committee would meet on 12-9 and then applicants would be able to check their status by phone on 12-12.

Members don't see this ad :)
TimmyTheWonderD, when did you interview at RFU?

jzelones said:
TimmyTheWonderD, when did you interview at RFU?

11/15, tuesday...you were there on 11/16, right? how did you like it?

Will people who interview in December (befor the 9th) also be able to find out on the 12th?